60W Innokin iTaste MVP3.0 Pro VV/VW Starter Kit with 4.5ml iSub Tank is the newest highly powered vaporizer. With perfect size and clean lines, the 4500mAh mod also provides perfect flavors and unbelievable huge clouds working with Innokin iSub tank.
Parameters of MVP3.0 Pro MOD
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V – 9.0V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W – 60W
- Battery Capacity: 4500mAh
- Operating Resistance: 0.2ohm – 0.5ohm
- Charger Port: Micro USB
Parameters of iSub Tank Clearomizer
- Material: Stainless Steel + Pyrex Glass + Japanese Organic Cotton
- Capacity: 4.5ml
- Airflow Adjustable
- Resistance: 0.5ohm
- Recommended Wattage: 20W – 35W
It comes with
- 1 x 60W Innokin iTaste MVP3.0 Pro VV/VW MOD
- 1 x iSub G Tank Cartomizer
- 1 x 510-eGo Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x iSub G Tank Manual
- 1 x MPV3.0 Pro Manual
- 1x Innokin Sticker
- 15 seconds cut-off
- Flip OLED Screen Orientation
- Low Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit/ Atomizer Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Over-discharge Protection
- Pass-through Function
- Remembers Last Voltage or Wattage setting
- Portable power source for electronic products
- No-Spill Coil Swap System
How To Use the MOD
1. Press “Power Button” three times to turn on the device.
2. The LED light on the top will blink to display the current battery level. Green indicates the battery is almost fully charged. The LED light will power off when it’s fully charged. Yellow means around half power left, while Red means low power, you need to get the device charged.
3. When the power button is pressed, the OLED screen will display the attached atomizer resistance, voltage, wattage and remaining battery level.
4. Hold on both “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously, the screen will display: resistance of atomizer, battery voltage, puffs taken since the device was last turned off and the last set voltage or wattage.
5. Press both “+” and power button to enter variable wattage mode. Click “+” or “-” to adjust the wattage by 0.1 wattage.
6. Press both “-” and power button to enter variable voltage. Click “+” or “-” to adjust the voltage by 0.1 voltage.
How to Fill the Clearomizer
- Carefully unscrew the metal section.
- Add e-liquid against the inside wall of the tank.
- Carefully and firmly tighten. Do not overfill.
- Prepare coils by adding 2-3 drops e-juice to the center wicks. Wait 1 minute before vaping.
How to Replace Coils
- Unscrew the top section of the metal cap.
- Gently hold and pull the coil out.
- Align the flat sides of a new coil.
- Push and insert the new coil to tank.
- Carefully and firmly tighten the metal cap.