These are pretty cool. Plenty of airflow (no need for drills). You don’t need any tools to build the base. You can exchange the base inside for one with a different build. Check out some YouTube reviews. The review from Todds Reviews is fairly good. He doesn’t like the way it looks, but loves the vape. This is an atomizer for experienced builders. This set comes with the Tri-Post base, and more Tri-Post bases are available.
Innokin iTaste VF RDA Rebuildable Atomizer with Adjustable Airflow Control Valve is the newest rebuildable atomizer for experienced ecigarette users. With wick and coil, DIY fans can create an ideal atomizer.
Materials: stainless steel, rubber
This cartomizer kit comes with
1pc iTaste VF RDA rebuildable atomizer
4pcs cushion ring
3 replacement screws for the post bases
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Removable Drip Tip
Stainless Steel Construction
Adjustable Airflow Control
Replaceable Base with 3 posts
1. airflow flow control
3. detatchable parts
4. 510 thread
1. Remove atomizer base and screw off post base.
2. Feed wick through the hole. Rebuild the unit.
3. Scew on upper cover unit.
4. Drip in a few drops’ e-liquid.
5. Connect the drip tip.
6. Allow the wick material to absorb the e-liquid. Then connect to a battery to start vaping.
1. It comes without DIY materials like wick or coil.
2. Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no knowledge of how to rebiuld atomizers.These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
3. 510 thread. Compatible with 510/ego thread batteries.