Joyetech eVic-VT VW Full Kit – 5000mAh
Joyetech eVic-VT VW Full Kit – 5000mAh, is an innovative, and the most mature temperature control MOD. Both VT and VW functions available: VT-Ti (titanium), VT-Ni (Nickel 200) and VW modes applied. It brings new experience of VT control, a new flavor with every change of temperature setting, also battery performance being prolonged at the same time.
- Size: 47 *25.5 *85.6mm
- Battery capacity: 5000mAh
- Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW mode
- Output wattage: 1-50W
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.0ohm for VT mode
- 0.15 – 3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature range: 100 – 315℃ / 200 – 600℉
It comes with
- 1 x Joyetech eVic-VT VW battery – 5000mAh
- 1 x Joyetech eGo ONE mega atomizer – 4ml (0.2ohm Ni pre-installed)
- 1 x replacement 0.4ohm Ti atomizer head
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x Wall adapter (output: 5.0V, 1000mA)
- 1 x Transparent silicone rubber skin
- 1 x User manual
1. 3 Modes：VT-Ni, VT-Ti, Traditional VW；
2. Support with Pure Nickel(Ni200, made in USA) and Pure Titanium wire, and 100% organic cotton；
3. 50W, 8V, 5000mah large battery capacity;
4. Save huge of battery and liquid consumption without a dry hit
5. Enhance flavor experience with the change of temperature settings by displaying in the big OLED screen;
6. Sport car stylish appearance；Racing Yellow/Cool Black/Dazzling White colors available;
8. This VT battery not only supports our suggested VT heads, but also supports all other VT atomizers and heads.
9. This VT atomizer not only matches with our VT battery, but also matches with all other VT batteries.
Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on/off.
Vaping: Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the Fire button and exhale.
Stealth function: While the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and turn the control knob to the left. This will switch between Stealth on and Stealth off function.In Stealth on Mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off.
Adjustment Lock function: While the device is on, simultaneously press the fire button and turn the control knob to the right. This will switch between Adjustment Lock and Adjustment Unlock function. Shift Between VT-Ni/VT-Ti/VW Mode: Press the fire button 3 times to enter the menu. You can select mode and adjust settings by turning control knob to left or right.
1). Lock/unlock the atomizer resistance in VT mode: press the fire button for three times to enter into menu and urn the control knob to the left side 2 times. The third row will blink. Turn the control knob to the right to lock or unlock the resistance of the atomizer;
2). New atomizer coil installation: when replacing a new atomizer, it may require resetting of the atomizer “base resistance”;
3). Wattage Adjustment in VT Mode: wattage can be adjusted in VT mode. Press the fire button 3 times to enter the menu. Turn the control knob to the left, and the second row will blink. Then turn the control knob to the right to adjust the wattage, and press fire button to confirm.
in VW mode, you can adjust output wattage between 1W-60W by turning the control knob, right to increase, and left to decrease. Shift Among Battery, Time and Puff: Press the fire button three times to enter the menu. Turn the control knob to the left side 3 times, and the fourth row will blink. Now turn the control knob to the right side to shift between Battery charge remaining(%), Time(seconds) and Puff Records Modes. To reset the Time and Puff records, please hold down the fire button, while the Time or Puff mode is still flashing.
The ideal otput wattage in VT mode should be 30-60W, because when the output wattage is below 30W, it is difficult to reach 450˚F;
VT mode only supports a maximum of 1.0 ohm. The device will automatically switch to VW mode when the resistance is larger than 1.0 ohm;
When using a new VT atomizer head, please drip a few drops of e-juice in the cotton of atomizer head and guarantee it is moist before the first use to reach the best performance.
It supports Titanium (Ti) and Nickel (Ni200) Wire, eGo ONE CLR Head, Delta 2 LVC Head & Delta 2 RBA Coil
For Kanthal wire with resistance range 0.25-1.0 ohm, the maximum output wattage on screen is 50W.
For Kanthal Wire with resistance range 0.15-0.24 ohm, the actual maximum output wattage will be limited to be 40W to ensure safe operation.